Hough Law Offices, P.L.L.C. is a family-run estate planning law firm in Mesa, Arizona founded by estate planning lawyer John (“Jack”) G. Hough in 1991. Shortly thereafter, his son,
Michael H. Hough, joined the firm. Later, Jack’s daughter, Jacqueline Hough Frame, also joined the firm.
The three attorneys at Hough Law Offices, P.L.L.C. have more than 70 years of combined legal experience. Each attorney is skilled in estate planning, devoted to crafting innovative solutions to clients’ estate planning issues, and invested in helping clients make informed decisions about their estates.
Benefits of using an estate planning lawyer
We feel that a properly constructed estate plan is more than just about division of assets and saving on taxes at one’s death, but one which incorporates the client’s values and goals such as:
- Minimizing potential conflicts among family members
- Protecting a beneficiary’s inheritance from claims of creditors, divorces, and judgments
- Choosing the right people to raise the client’s children and to manage the children’s inheritance until an age the client feels the children will be good custodians of the client’s legacy
- Choosing the right people to take care of the client’s financial and health care needs during periods of incapacity
- Protecting the client’s privacy
We pride ourselves on creating quality estate plans and establishing long-term relationships with our clients. It has always been important to us to provide personal service to each and every one of our clients.
Arrange a consultation with an estate planning lawyer in Mesa
We look forward to discussing your concerns and to see how we can help you achieve your objectives through an effective estate plan. You may call us at 888-669-1827 or 480-396-4949 or contact us online.
While we practice law in all Arizona counties, our law firm primarily serves clients in Maricopa and Pinal Counties and in such cities as Ahwatukee, Chandler, Gilbert, Gold Canyon, Mesa, Phoenix, Queen Creek, Scottsdale, Sun Lakes, and Tempe.